SOUTHERN AND EASTERN AFRICA AREA
Area Team Leader: Farai & Chipo Katsande
- Praise The Lord for the two delegates who attended the Ignite forum in Mombasa ,Kenya. Please pray for the Lord to use them mightily to mobilize more L.I.F.E partners in Botswana who will use be used of the Lord in the fulfillment of the Great Commission in our generation.
- Please pray for The Lord to raise up full-time labourers for His field, for indeed the fields are white, but the labourers are few.
- Please pray for effective follow-up as we do ministry on different campuses here in Botswana. We would love to see the build and send part of the mission happen and realize multiplication.
INDIAN OCEAN COUNTRIES (IOC)
- GCM Team will have MC2 training at Mahanoro and Vatomandry districts with Reformed Church and Anglican in April. GCM team has started the MC2 training with 150 people from the Amboditsiry Reformed Church in Antananarivo, pray that those training will raise up more key disciples to reach their target areas. Pray for the MC2 training to the Comoros people.
- During March and April the Student-Led Movement has had a project with nine people from South Korea. Pray for the results of this project to build more multiplying disciples. Give thanks for the opening of two campuses and for the movements building from them.
- Thank God that LeadeImpact has been launching and implementing the core groups in three areas ; pray that they will be fruitful with them.
- Pray with us that the 83 converts will be followed up and helped to settle in local congregations where they will grow in their faith and walk with the Lord for life.
- Please pray that the city team will continue taking ownership of the ministry in the workplace. Pray also for the workplace volunteers being trained in the groups to grow in confidence and ownership of the strategy.
- At the beginning of a semester students still feel a bit relaxed and stuck with a holiday mode mindset. Please pray that they start sensing the urgency to this important call of making disciples and the short time we have to do this in an academic calendar year.
Praise the Lord:
- CCC South Africa is growing in our Staff members and Associates, in answer to our prayers. We have been praying every day 2:22 pm (according to 2 Timothy 2:2) for labourers to gather the harvest. The Lord is faithful!
- We praise the Lord for being almost debt free within our organisation and ministries. It has been a lengthy process of trusting the Lord. We are trusting Him for total debt-free status.
- Pray that CCC South Africa will persevere throughout the process of change in our country. That we will stay focused on the Lord and stay in unity with all staff members and other partners in ministry. That we will continue to pray for God’s will to be fulfilled in our country.