SOUTHEAST ASIA AREA (ASEA)
Area Team Leader: Chris and Marlyn Uy
- Increasing emphasis on seeking God through His Word and flourishing environment of obedience to His leadership among our staff and disciples. Faith, Growth and Fruitfulness are becoming evident results for which we give God glory.
- God’s favor for increasing the number of partnerships. We are finding partners in different spheres of influence and in MCCs across the region whose hearts beat for making Christ-centered multiplying disciples.
- Leaders are taking ownership of developing themselves and indigenous leadership, as the borders are being extended toward the unreached territories and people groups. There is heightened dependence on God to develop leaders able to contextualize use of methods and materials to declare no one else but Jesus.
- Pray that CCC ASEA will be known as a group of seekers and doers of the Word.
- Pray that our actions and passion for multiplying disciples and the Great Commission will be constantly fueled by our individual intimacy with God.
- Pray for God to constantly amaze us with what He can do with weak but willing vessels like us
IGSL (International Graduate School of Leadership)
- Praise God for acquisition of additional property for campus expansion, for our accreditation granted by the International Commission for Higher Education for 10 years, for provision to build a House of Prayer, and for being able to send off 106 graduates to build spiritual movements in their spheres of influence.
- Pray for preparation of staff and faculty for the upcoming academic year 2019-2020. Pray that faculty members and students will complete DMPD. Pray that each will have 100% ministry support before school starts.
- Pray for God’s leadership and wisdom for the committee working on curriculum revision to roll out this incoming 2019-2020 school year. IGSL is working on contextualized curriculum that will be effective in making disciples and developing transformational leaders in the field.
- Praise the Lord for Church Multiplication going on in Memut; three groups have been formed through the involvement of the church members; and they are using CCC materials in church planting. New follow-up groups among women were started in Tror Peang Resey. The SLM Staff Team and involved students (9 field staff members, 2 interns and 110 students) – most are first-generation believers and considered minority in the families; praise God for their faithfulness to Him and the ministry He called them into.
- Pray for GCM in Chhor District, a new place for church multiplication; pray that people’s hearts will be open and let God break strongholds that are keeping them from making decisions to be disciples. Pray for GCM staff and church leaders/partners – for focus, wisdom and faith to be able to raise up 250 godly leaders by 2019.
- Pray for us to allow God to have access in our hearts, minds and beings to make us hungry for His word and intimate in praying, also Spirit-filled in our pursuit of 3M (Mold, Multiply and Mobilize) toward spiritual multiplication and Multiplication of Churches and Communities. Pray for God’s power to break the spiritual and cultural strongholds that control people’s hearts, minds and beliefs, asking also for release of the Holy Spirit’s movement for our population to hunger for the living God.
Praise God for:
- His leading as we finalize our national ministry plan.
- Raising up new members of the PCCC Board of Trustees.
- His provision through faithful and generous ministry partners.
- Pray for that we will be catalyst in strengthening unity, collaboration, and synergy in the body of Christ.
- Pray for an attitude of humility, openness, and service as we seek to build partnerships with various churches and organizations to finish the task.
- Pray for God to lead us to partners who are passionate for God and the Great Commission and embrace the challenge of developing Christ-centered multiplying disciples.
- Pray for a breakthrough with our corporate financial support, that God will raise up new corporate ministry partners.
- Pray that God will stir the hearts of alumni to recommit their lives in helping fulfill the Great Commission wherever God has placed them.
- Pray for God’s anointing, strength, and wisdom upon the National Leadership Team as we serve the movement.