SOUTH ASIA AREA
Area Team Leader: Jose and Neena Sam
Area Leadership Team:
- Pray that all our teams, individual staff and disciples will be truly characterized by the qualities of Earnest Prayer, Motivation, Passion for Holiness and Authentic Community.
- Throughout our area the ministry is undertaking a major paradigm shift. We are trusting the Lord to see Disciple-led, integrated ministry in 300 cities with multi-MCC city leadership teams. Pray that Holy Spirit would empower our staff and disciples to make this a reality.
- Pray that the Lord of the Harvest will raise up laborers (full- time staff, key volunteers, associates, marketplace missionaries, lay leaders, digital multipliers, etc.) from every place in South Asia. Pray for the 2020 vision of 100,000 multiplying disciples in South Asia.
- Pray for a skilled tech team to help with technology needs of the ministry. Pray for the mobilization of 100% staff support and ministry funds.
- Pray for revival in the Church in South Asia. Pray for greater unity among different denominations and strategic networking to reach the area for the Lord.
- Pray for the effective follow up of “i-Lead” Student Leaders’ Conference that took place in September. ‘iLead’ was a platform to Envision, Equip and Engage students to be multiplying disciples.
- Pray for the Ministry-to-Movement Project to help Church Planters and the Lay Leaders to be intentional in their approach of building multiplying leaders for a multiplying movement of church planting.
- Ask God to send streams of 75 warm hearted laborers, anointed by the Holy Spirit to move out from their comfort zone and join full-time staff by 2020.
- Pray that we may see 1,250 Multiplying Disciples who will be passionate to lead spiritual movements in their campuses by 2020.
- Pray that we may be able to train and empower the existing 76 kingdom leaders to initiate and take responsibility to start the spiritual movements in other cities. Pray that we may be able to train and empower many lay leaders in different places of North India.
- May God bless Northeast India with 12 new staff members by next year. There are six teams, so each team may develop 2 MDs to join our staff.
- Pray that each staff member becomes serious in Discipleship in Ministry Partners Development, so that by next year 80% of the staff may reach their objective of 100% support.
- May God bless our staff with good heath throughout this year.
- Pray for the initiative to reach 101 cities in our region – Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telungana and Pondicherry, by mobilizing multiplying disciples and like-minded volunteers from them.
- Pray for us establish ministry presence in 3,000 campuses in our area by 2020. Presently we are in 300 campuses.
- For 1,340 churches and house churches in our region to multiply in the next 3 years to 15,000.
- Pray that God would help us to develop 5,800 Multiplying Disciples through SLM, LeaderImpact, Digital, and GCM by June 2018.
- Pray that God would help us to raise about 1 Million rupees (US$15,000) as indigenous funding of our ministry needs. Pray also that all our staff would raise 100% of their support by the end of 2017.
- Pray for expansion: SLM ministry to 450 colleges, and LeaderImpact to 28 cities by June 2018.
- Pray for the success of all the events we have planned in connection with the 50th year celebration of SLCCC.
- Pray that God will raise up more full-time staff and associate staff for SLCCC.
- Pray that God will help us to align all our leaders in each MCC to the New City Vision Direction.