SOUTHERN AND EASTERN AFRICA AREA
Area Team Leader: Farai & Chipo Katsande
- Many crops, homes, villages were flooded and destroyed, some people has no food after the Enawo cyclone which passed in our country. Please, pray that our God will restore all things. Pray also for the peace of our country.
- National goal of Deep Life project in this 2017 is to reach 363 Multiplying Disciples, pray for all strategies in Mission Critical Components to handle the opportunities to reach our goal. And pray for the follow up of Deep Life project in the southern part of Madagascar, it will be in this first semester by applying Multiplying Churches and Communities training.
- Praise God for the Discipleship Ministry Partner Development time period for all national staff last February – March, pray for the fruitfulness of the result that we can cover at least 40%. Pray that God will open the door.
- Please pray for the success of the Walking with Jesus translation in Kwanyama language and also for the protection, good health of everyone involved in this translation.
- Pray for leader impact for God’s wisdom on strategic way forward.
- Pray for the Great Commission Seminar strategies(opening up training for every Christian).
- Praise the Lord for the 41 people from South Africa who attended the all-African Young Professionals and Student Conference in Zambia (PAMOJA). As South African students plan a local follow-up conference in June, please pray that a movement of Spirit-filled young people will be born.
- Please pray that we will be debt free & have US$1000 monthly income in every MCC and strategy.
- We continue to pray for Fruitfulness in our service. Please pray for effective use of Magdalena, Walking with Jesus and the Jesus Film. Pray for 4th generation disciples in all spheres of ministry. Pray also for 100 committed volunteers in every strategy.
- The GCM training in Shema to take place in the month of April 2017.
- Stability on campuses through out as we do ministry, pray for action group leaders to embrace hsthe Deep Life campaign and build movements.
- Market place leaders that are being empowered to transform their places of work to embrace the WIN BUILD AND SEND DNA.
- Pray that we get the final approval by the Zimbabwe Council of Higher Education (ZIMCHE) to run our Masters degree programmes in affiliation to the National University of Science Education (NUST). We are hoping to have our first intake under NUST in August 2017. Pray for financial resources for infrastructural development of the ALMA campus in light of the new intake under NUST. We need more chairs, desks for the classrooms, library and computer lab. Pray for wisdom as we work on ways of integrating spiritual development of students into the curriculum without compromising ZIMCHE regulations. We would want our Masters students to also be actively involved in the Great Commission during their study time with ALMA.
- Pray for continued enthusiasm and momentum as we pursue our DeepLife Goals and objectives through the GCM, Leader Impact, and SLM initiatives countrywide. Pray for a fruitful time of movement building during the A6 Korea SLM team mission visit from mid-April to end of May 2017.
- Pray for greater financial provision toward the refurbishment of our national offices