EAST ASIA ORIENT AREA
Area Team Leaders:
Sung-Min Park (South Korea* NTL)
Kok Hiang Lam (Singapore* NTL)
Stephen Wang (Taiwan* NTL)
- Thank God that staff in EAOrt countries are more mindful on seeking God.
- Please ask God to give us a sensitive heart in areas He is molding us, so we can be more like Jesus.
- Thank God for raising up more disciples to be involved in our Movement.
- Pray that our staff and disciples will be Christ-Centered and proactively multiply their lives.
- Thank God for expanding our capacity to find more volunteers.
- Please ask God to give us creativity to mobilize more Christians for God’s harvest field.
East Asia School of Theology (EAST):
- Thank God for the students, staff and leadership at EAST. Pray that we will always have attentive hearts to listen to God.
- Please pray that as EAST continues to be a disciple-building instrument of God, our students and staff will also continue to multiply Christ-Centered leaders wherever they are.
- Please pray that our alumni and staff will continue to have fruitful ministries of mobilizing laborers for the building and expansion of God’s kingdom.
- Our team of 5 missionaries is trying to create a local teaching format for regional cross-cultural training for our projects (under 6 months), STINT (2 years overseas) and long-term overseas missionaries. Pray for the 5 “creators” of this training as we seek God for creativity on what is the best approach to train different nationalities. XCHANGE trainers need wisdom and timely feedback from the field.
- Pray for the successful launch of this new type of training. The Project and STINT leaders are given a new tool for training all our participants. Long-term training is still in the beginning planning stages.
- Pray for relevant feedback from CCC leaders as we move our long-term training to the internet and on-field mentors. Leaders from countries sending missionaries as well as those receiving missionaries need to give their inputs.
- Praise: God used the 40-days of prayer (from March 1- April 9) to mold our hearts.
- Prayer: Pray that God will mold the 4 new leaders (Leadership) so that we will have unity in Christ.
- Praise: God used the Campus Forum (from March 1-3) to build and consolidate disciples.
- Prayer: Pray that more disciples will be raised up even with serious lack of manpower and oppositions we experience from school.
- Prayer: Pray that God will mobilize more people to be full-time staff and volunteers for the campus and other ministries.
- Thank God for giving us many opportunities to share the gospel in campuses.
- Thank God for letting our disciples to share the gospel and make other disciples.
- Thank God for giving us 68 trainees in GCTC. The training started from January and will be finished in August.
- Pray that our disciples and staff will be strong by God’s grace because the situation in sharing the gospel in campuses is not easy.
- Pray for 68 trainees and 19 trainers to experience growth through GCTC, and for them to have sound mind and body.
- Trainees start the field ministry in campuses from March. Pray they will experience “Win/Build/Send” during their field ministry. Pray they will also learn about discipleship and leadership effectively. Pray they will do well by God’s grace.
- The Student Summer Conference will be from June 26-30. Pray that God will lead all the details of the conference.
- Pray for all students and staff who will attend this conference to experience God’s grace and revival.
- Pray for new friends who have not received Jesus Christ. Please let them know God’s love of the cross and grace during the conference and receive Jesus as their savior.
- Pray for STINTers to experience God’s grace. Pray they will build God’s people in the unreached campuses in every mission field.
- Pray for every STINTers we send each semester. Pray that God will give us disciples who have a heart for mission.
- 1.1.1. Prayer Movement is started by Dr. Kim Jun Gon. It is prayer for nation and world mission in one day, one o’clock, and one minute. It aims to establish praying with power through one heart. We are preparing an APP for 1.1.1. Prayer Movement now. It would help to gather many Christians in this movement. Please pray for the process of making, promoting and managing this APP.
- Thank God for the Global 360 Review for each ministry in MCCC. It is doing well. Through this review, God is working in the heart and ministry attitude of our staff. Please pray for our hearts to be one with God’s heart.
- Thank God that our ministries are extending and widening continuously. This year we have started GCM, Family Life Ministry, and some projects. DS ministry is also planning and working on their strategy and team building. Please pray for our disciples to multiply Christ-Centered lives through others.
- We thank God for new 10 associate staff in Leader Impact. We also thank Him for the new staff application in process. There are 14 people applying in almost every ministry. Please pray for our support raising and that we maintain to live a Godly-balanced life.
- Praise God for the Prayer Seminar in March. We learned to be more humble before God.
- Praise God that our staff are focusing on key disciples to be Multiplying Disciples in their areas. God is preparing great ways for us.
- Praise God that although the country situation is not good still more disciples and associates are joining us for the Kingdom of God.
- May Cru Singapore leaders and staff cultivate an ongoing and continuous lifestyle of brokenness.
- “True brokenness is a lifestyle of agreeing with God about the true condition of our hearts and our lives as He alone can see it. It is a lifestyle of an unconditional, absolute surrender of our will to God.” ~ Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- “Brokenness Brings Increased Fruitfulness.” The fruit of brokenness is to be seen in revival. That for which we have longed and prayed is really nothing more than the release of God’s Spirit through broken lives. In Isaiah 57:15, God says, “I dwell in the high and holy place, [but I also dwell] with him that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.”
- Pray that through our broken lives, God will revive our hearts and multiply our lives. Trusting God to raise Christ-Centered Multiplying Disciples through our various ministry platforms. (Student-led Movement, Leader Impact, Missions Mobilization, Media Ministry as supported by our Operations & LDHR teams)
- In humility, we acknowledge that we need God and partnership of many others to help fulfill the Great Commission. Pray for strong mobilization of students, volunteers, ministry partners, and churches to collaborate well and be good partners with each other. Pray for Cru Singapore as we anchor, champion & mobilize prayer for youth/campus students every 4th Saturday of the month in partnership with LoveSingapore Morning Prayer Movement that goes on 6.30-8.30am daily.
- Thank God for the given opportunity to share a clear knowledge of 3G Prayer Lifestyle during staff development conference last Feb. Pray all staff could really live out these prayer lifestyle and lead out with these attitudes. (Psalm 46:10)
- Praise the Lord! Many ministries have started to build up their prayer movements. Please ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen our foundation to have Christ’s prayer lifestyle so we could truly multiply our hearts and lives not just copy these methods. (John 15:5)
- May God give us wisdom and opportunities to reach out, develop, train and mobilize more volunteers to serve alongside us together. (Ephesians 4:12)