GLOBAL LEADERSHIP OFFICE
VP Team – Area Team Leaders
- Pray for the Area Team Leaders as they help keep national ministries following God’s agenda.
- Lift up the Area Team Leaders in prayer as they help the national ministries be the best stewards of the resources that God has given them.
- Intercede for the Area Team Leaders to be effective in developing the National Team Leaders.
VP Team – Global Advancement
- Fund Development Training for Local Ministry Teams: Pray for the many teams that have been trained in 2017 to step out in faith and raise their team budgets from local partners. Pray that this will result in hundreds of new ministry partners who will become part of the vision of reaching their countries for Christ. More trainings are planned for 2018 – pray for curriculum development and trainers and coaches to deliver the training.
- Global Advancement: Pray for our events team as they seek to find the best venue for the 2019 Global Briefing for ministry partners and a strategy to acquire new major donors. Pray for our Global Reps as they minister to ministry partners and fundraise throughout the year end.
- VP Team: Pray for God to raise up leaders for our team. We have several positions that need to be filled. Pray that the Lord provides the best people for those roles on our VP team.
VP Team – Global Digital Strategies
- Please pray for our three Wildly Important Goals (by December 31, 2018): For Win-Build-Send Innovation – pray for 2 million people known and moving through our spiritual multiplication pathways. For Digital Maturity – pray that 25 countries or MCC strategy teams are using an integrated digital content strategy to increase ministry impact. For Indigitous – pray for 20,000 engaged in digital missions worldwide.
- Praise God for raising up 42 locations for Indigitous #HACK, which will take place October 20-22. Pray that God will use these hackathon locations as on-ramps to continuing Indigitous communities that are using their talents for God in the digital space to make disciples.
- Pray that the Lord will provide the needed funding to close a $3 million funding gap, allowing us to use the full resources that are needed to lead the organization forward in digital maturity.
VP Team – Global LDHR
- Please pray that our leader development efforts will shift from events to process, that feedback will become daily and normal, and that we will be willing to give upcoming leaders opportunities to lead.
- Please pray that every team leader will engage with every team member (staff or volunteer) for clarity on ministry and development goals, giving feedback along the way.
- Please pray that we will mobilize believers for the Great Commission and become a volunteer- friendly organization.
- Please pray that we will be faith-filled, fruit bearing servants of God–lights to the darkness around us–leading from rested hearts.
International Leadership Foundation (ILF)
- Pray for the African Forum on Religion and Government (AFReG-4), held October 2-5 at the Elimina Slave Castle in Ghana. Intercede for God’s work in the lives of the 300 leaders from Africa and the Diaspora who will inspire others to spearhead long-lasting healing and impact in the areas of reconciliation and nation building for His glory.
- Praise the Lord for the expansion of ILF in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Washington, DC. Pray for the development of more Spirit-filled facilitators for the Transforming Leadership and Governance Programs (seminars, transformational projects) in these regions of the world. Pray for more certified coaches to help with the spiritual transformation of lives and communities.
- Pray for the expansion of the Leadership and Development Studies for young and potential leaders into four countries during 2017-2018.
- Ask God to raise up additional qualified liaisons to facilitate communications with and support for each Area Prayer Champion.
- Pray for the Area Prayer Champions as they seek to identify National Prayer Champions who will accelerate their national plans by developing a culture of prayer.
- May Pray2020 develop as an encouragement for the body of Christ to partner in strategic, persistent intercession for the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Significance Project: We appreciate your prayers as a team designs, proofs and edits’ QUEST’, the evangelistic life-coaching resource for men and ‘Man of Impact’, the discipleship life-coaching resource for men. A team of men did writing and editing, field tested, chose the names and design, etc. The field tests are being used extensively on two continents, so many are waiting for the final editions to translate and print.
- Websites: Pray that we will understand and meet the needs of the members of our online communities – globalstaffwomen.com and prayerforprodigals.com .
- Facebook: Praise God, after initially denying our name change, six weeks later FB has allowed us to change our name Global Staff Women to Global Women on Mission. Praise God, our fan base is steadily growing. Pray for wisdom as we experiment with content and types of post designed to increase our followers. Ask God to give us wisdom on our content strategy, designed to encourage and equip our fans to walk more closely with God, so everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus!
VP Team – Global Church Movements
- Pray for October’s Global Alliance for Church Multiplication Forum being held in Minnesota. We are trusting God that 100 organizations will attend this conference. We are also praising God for the new Alliance that was formed last week in Latin America!
- Pray for our National and Area leaders and the leaders of the 1 million churches we have seen planted. Pray with us as we trust God for 4 million more to be planted by 2020.
- Pray for our GCM VP team as they enter a very busy travel season this autumn, for health, financial support and continued strong walks of faith.